Friday, December 16, 2011

Meet Junior Erica Scicchitano!

Starting off our Junior introduction is midfielder Erica Scicchitano from Centerport, NY. Erica is entering her 3rd season with the Hawks and looks to make an impact in the midfield and defensive end.



Name: Erica Scicchitano
Position: Midfield
Year/ Major: Junior/ Sociology
Hometown/ H.S.: Centerport, NY/ Harborfields H.S.
Birthday: December 15th (Happy belated birthday!)

Why Hartwick?
I love the team when I came here for my overnight and the town

Favorite part of Hartwick Lacrosse:
DISNEY!!! (Our training trip last year) and getting to know new people and form new frienships

Favorite...
Food: Mozzarella sticks
Vacation spot: Miami South Beach
TV show: Jersey Shore
Athlete: Tom Brady
Place on campus: Wright Stadium
Class taken at Hartwick: Coaching class
When I grow up I want to be...: A social worker and a lacrosse coach

No comments:

Post a Comment