Friday, February 22, 2013

Meet the Seniors!

The 2013 marks the final season for our three seniors and we are extremely lucky to have them. Erin Doyle and Kate O'Shea will bolster the attacking unit while Lindsay Zweigenhaft will anchor the defense. All three will be significant impact players for us this year and crucial for our success. Here's to having their best season yet!

ERIN DOYLE, #24, Attack from Syracuse, NY


Nickname: Doug
Why Hartwick? Small school
Favorite Oneonta spot: Latte Lounge
Ideal last meal on earth: Broccoli
Fun fact: I went to South Africa for J-term
Guilty pleasure: Ice cream
Biggest pet peeve: Ignorance

KATE O'SHEA, #6, Attack from Ridgewood, NJ


Nickname: 6, Broshea
Number and why? 6 because it is my luck number. I'd say it picked me.
Why Hartwick? My overnight visit and the team
Favorite class: Poetry
Favorite part of Wick Lax: Story time practice
Ideal last meal on earth: Salad and tarragon chicken sandwich
Super power of choice: I'd rather be Batman but given a choice shape shifter
Guilty pleasure: Cookie dough and netflix

LINDSAY ZWEIGENHAFT, #17, Defense from Islip, NY



Nickname: LZ
Why Hartwick? Recruiting trip
Favorite part of Wick Lax: The game
Current song obsession: Doo Wop- Lauryn Hill
Ideal last meal on earth: Taco Bell
Fun fact: I'm OBSESSED with my dogs
Super power of choice: I wish I had a pet dragon

No comments:

Post a Comment