Friday, February 1, 2013

Meet those who weren't with us this fall!


This winter we welcomed freshmen Ally Naja to our team after she completed her season with the Hartwick Field Hockey team. In addition, remeet sophomores Jackie Moynihan and Caroline Stanford who are back with us for the season. We're happy to have them!

ALLY NAJA, #5, Midfield from Glens Falls, NY


Nickname: Ally Minaj
Number and why? 5, it's always been my number
Why Hartwick? Because of the stairs... NOT
Favorite part of Wick Lax: The team is my second family :)
Current song obsession: Real Love by Mary J. Blige
Ideal last meal on earth: Yellow Deli chili
Fun fact: I was the 2007 USPC National Champion in Beginner Novice for Horseback Riding
If you could meet three people, dead or alive, who would they be?
My grandpa, Kourtney Kardashian, Brody Jenner, and Patrick Dempsey

CAROLINE STANFORD, #7, Defense from Skaneateles, NY


Nickname: Carol
Number and why? 7, it's lucky
Why Hartwick? It's a beautiful place
Favorite class: International Relations
Current song obsession: Get Free by Major Lazo
Hidden talent: I can do a split
Guilty pleasure: I don't feel guilty about anything I find pleasure in.
Biggest pet peeve: People who don't try hard

JACKIE MOYNIHAN, #22, Midfield from West Islip, NY


Nickname: Jax, Jac, Jaquis
Number and why? 22 because it was my dad's number
Why Hartwick? For my Wick Lax ladies
Favorite class: Sociology of health and medicine
Pregame ritual: I listen to the Friday Night Lights speech
Ideal last meal on earth: Taco Bell
Guilty pleasure: Taco Bell
Biggets pet peeve: When people spell my name Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment