Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Meet Senior Captain Brittany LaVaute!

Leading off our captain introductions is Senior Middie Britt LaVaute from Skaneateles, NY. Britt enters her second year as captain for the Hawks.





Name: Brittany LaVaute
Position: Midfield
Year/ Major: Senior/ Biology Major with a Psychology Minor
Hometown/HS: Skaneateles, NY/ Skaneateles H.S.
Birthday:  November 16th

Why Hartwick? Small campus and small classroom size
Favorite part of Hartwick lacrosse: The team and just playing lax

Hopes for the season:
This year I hope to make it to post-season and have a winning record. I want to beat the teams that no one believes we will have a chance against. I want to succeed together as a team.

Best part of being captain:
I enjoy being captain because I feel like people on the team look up to me.

Favorite...
Food: Pizza
Vacation spot: Disney World
Animal: Cheetah
Movie: Coach Carter
Place on campus: Binder
On campus meal: Popcorn Chicken Bowl
When I grow up I want to be....: A Radiologist

No comments:

Post a Comment