Thursday, November 10, 2011

Meet Senior Captain Hannah Kennedy!

Next up on our team introductions is Hannah Kennedy, a senior attacker from Avon, Connecticut. Kennedy enters her first season serving as captain for the Hawks.


Name: Hannah Kennedy
Position: Attack
Year/ major: Senior/ History, Education, and Special Education
Hometown/ H.S.: Avon, CT/ Avon High School

Why Hartwick?
I was recruited for lacrosse and I love the team and atmosphere.

Favorite part of Hartwick Lacrosse:
The team

What makes this program special?
As a four-year player, it is absolutely amazing how far this team has come since I was a freshman. Not only has the team improved its skill level, but academics as well. One thing that is extremely valuable to me as a Division III athlete is that my academics are more important than my sport. Our coaches help in every way possible to make sure that not only do we graduate as extremely strong lacrosse players, but that we are also prepared to enter the job market as young women who are ready to take on whatever comes their way.

Goals for the year:
As a captain, it is my goal to make sure that we dominate on the field (how could we not with our rocking team this year?) and in the classroom.

Favorite...
Food: Everything. I am a food critic.
Vacation spot: Ireland
Animal: Wolf
TV show: "How I Met Your Mother"
Song: "American Pie"- Don McLean
Place on campus: The library
When I grow up I want to be...: A teacher! Whoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment